I am currently based out of Snead, Alabama and serving all of the North Alabama area. I do travel out of State for weddings.Thanks Tequila

Photography Family !


I was editing this morning and found these. Mandy and I started the Marshall County Photography group 4 years ago and it's been growing ever since. We welcome new members every day. Mandy and I started the group because when we both started our business there was no group in the area to help or learn from or just interact with. I've learned so much from this group and love them ! We always have so much fun together, some of the ladies are like family to me now. New members are always welcome......You can contact me or Mandy to find out when the next meeting will be.

{ First Meeting}

{Second Meeting}

{Third Meeting}
I have more group pictures from other meeting just not sure where ! LOL
                                                               
                                       { Sweet Mandy}
                                                                

{ Amber & Ashley}
"Ashley is modeling"
                            
                            { Stephanie & I}
  We are just alike and should never be left alone.....LOL

{ Ashley & I}
Don't ask........


{ Barbara, Monica West & Monica Martin}


                                   { Amber & I}
                             My partner in crime !

            { Amber , Mandy, Me & Ashley}
          "Yes all at the same wedding....One lucky bride !"

{Wanda, Me, Mandy & Amber }

{ Wanda, Me & Kim}

COPYRIGHT

Prints on this site are sold expressly for the personal display of the buyer. All photographic images remain the sole property of Tequila Sanders.Prints may not be copied,scanned,or reproduced in any form.These Images cannot be entered into any contest, magazine or any other publication without my written permission.If you remove the Images from my site it is stealing.... (All Images are copyright Tequila Sanders Photography)