I am currently based out of Snead, Alabama and serving all of the North Alabama area. I do travel out of State for weddings.Thanks Tequila

Ladybugs, grasshoppers and just plan cuteness.

Fun, fun and more fun. Ava is such a sweet heart and I just love spending time with her. This box started out right side up and when Ava was done it was upside down. These where taken at our house. It was hard to keep Ava's attention between her love of Chris and the cows. We have the baby cows named !Chris has one already tame enough we can feed her by hand. Chris was mowing outside of our pasture and Ava just had to ride the mower. It took me 30 minutes to get her off that thing.

                                                      






COPYRIGHT

Prints on this site are sold expressly for the personal display of the buyer. All photographic images remain the sole property of Tequila Sanders.Prints may not be copied,scanned,or reproduced in any form.These Images cannot be entered into any contest, magazine or any other publication without my written permission.If you remove the Images from my site it is stealing.... (All Images are copyright Tequila Sanders Photography)