I am currently based out of Snead, Alabama and serving all of the North Alabama area. I do travel out of State for weddings.Thanks Tequila

Reviews & Kind Words

Thank you for capturing my day absolutely perfectly ! My wedding pictures were amazing creative & most of all fun! Working with you throughout my day was such a pleasure. Out of all the things going on that day taking pictures put me at ease and made me even more excited for the ceremony ! Pictures were very important to me & I will cherish your captured memories. My wedding book is prefect. Thank you so much ! I look forward to using you for many sessions to come. ~ Jessica Mickle

My pictures are Awesome ! Thank you so much ! Kathryn & Crawmama's 


You are very creative ! I love your work. Katie 


Tequila you did a wonderful job on my daughters wedding pictures. Thanks Melissa 


I love love love your work ! You are awesome ! Debra


Thank you for the amazing photos ! Erica 


You are amazing ! Carroll

My son wants to know when we are doing pictures again. LOL Tequila you really out did yourself. I love my pictures and we had so much fun ! Thanks  Rachel

Oh Tequila, you are wonderful ..... Thank you very much for awesome pictures ! Allison 


Beautiful ! Priceless ! I love my great pictures Tequila. You have a very special gift. Stephanie  

I love the way our picture's turned out ! Thank you so much. Lauren 

Thank you so much Tequila for all your handwork  and my wonderful pictures. If you ever need anything please let me know ! Thanks Fonda

I must take the time to tell everyone about how much fun we had working with Tequila Sanders because of her personality and willingness to do what we wanted. The whole time we felt like we were working with a friend and not just another photographer. We feel like she put us first and she would done anything to make us happy. Tequila went out of her way to travel at our convenience. We will tell everyone about the wonderful service and affordable prices. The Harris Family  

You did a wonderful job on my daughters prom pictures ! Thank you Kristie 

I'm so glad I found you . Your pictures are great ! They are amazing ! Thank you so much for everything you have been so helpful with my wedding planning. I couldn't have done it without you. I I have been passing your cards out to everyone I meet. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I feel like I not only have a photographer but a friend for life as well. Thanks Ashley 

I had the pleasure of meeting and hiring Tequila Sanders to do my family pictures and I would recommend her to anyone.Tequila is very professional yet takes the time to get to know you. My family and I felt like we had known her forever by the time our session was over. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures. The James Family  



COPYRIGHT

Prints on this site are sold expressly for the personal display of the buyer. All photographic images remain the sole property of Tequila Sanders.Prints may not be copied,scanned,or reproduced in any form.These Images cannot be entered into any contest, magazine or any other publication without my written permission.If you remove the Images from my site it is stealing.... (All Images are copyright Tequila Sanders Photography)